- Pivot a well-established, large luncheon event to 100% virtual in less than a month
- Capture and communicate with virtual guest registrants
- Maintain event momentum through table captains
- Host 1500+ guests online concurrently
- Make it easy for guests to participate and give.
- Stay true to the event spirit
- Raise $600,000
- Utilize Swell's table host feature - having this feature in place from the start made the transition to virtual seamless and easy. Choosing a different registration process with less than a month to go would have been a difficult hurdle to leap.
- Use event website for communication about change to virtual event
- Leverage leaderboards and peer to peer functions to encourage fun-raising among table captains
- Engage a 3rd party company to livestream a program of 6-8 individuals and pre-recorded video similar to the original event program
- Utilize the Virtual Event Module to host guests online for a true online event experience where the livestream, donor giving and guest conversation could be enjoyed simultaneously
- Capture new donors for the organization (1,000+ individual donations)
Download a written summary of the YWCA of Central Alabama Purse and Passion Event. Click Here
We could not have hit our goals without swell!
- 1,011 individual donors
1,545 virtual event guests from 159 cities
- Raised $646,000
- Impressed their board, donor base and community